InternetApplications.com LLC will offer online and telecom apps and software development services including the best offerings for new devices from Apple and their competitors.
Some of the services that it will offer are a) online and mobile app development, integration and training; b) social development, integration and training; c) e-commerce development, integration and training; d) graphic creatives; e) lead generation and conversion; f) SEO, PPC and keyword optimization; g) database integration; h) crowd feedback and voting, etc.
To get more information, please read the Business Strategy for InternetApplications.com LLC. We also have numerous other past successful corporations and charities illustrating our skills, which you can review at www.mikemann.com/successes.
We are looking for General Managers who are based in the US and in the Philippines who will help build the company from the ground up by using the best practices found in Mike Mann’s book www.MakeMillions.com, www.BestPracticesGuide.com and by keeping in mind the 2013 Business Model for all the companies under Mike Mann, which includes InternetApplications.com LLC.
You will lead, assign, supervise and control software design and development activities. Your project management skills will be very useful in this role. You will have a team (based in the US and in the Philippines) to build, mentor, and manage.
- Experience in mobile app development
- Experience building both cross-platform and native mobile apps for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone.
- Experience in software development online and offline
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- A business management or marketing degree is a plus
- Must be located in the USA or the Philippines and can work from home
- Skilled in the areas of business mathematics and should have strong analytical skills.
- Must have superior PSDM (problem solving and decision making) skills and conflict management abilities.
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and vernacular).
- Technologically adept and has the initiative to learn new skills.
- Have read and understood the contents of www.MakeMillions.com and www.BestPracticesGuide.com
To apply for this position, send your resume (attached file) to Careers (at) ProHR (dotcom). The filename of your resume should indicate your full name. Do not forget to indicate on the Email Subject Line, the position and company you are applying for. Please include at least 2 references (previous supervisor or client) with their contact information for your background check.
InternetApplications.com LLC is founded by Mike Mann, a social entrepreneur.
Mike Mann is the founder and chairman of Grassroots.org a global network that provides free services to non-profits and promotes social action.
Mike is also the founder of several successful, active, for-profit corporations. Three of these corporations were listed among the “2012 INC 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America”, including Phone.com Inc, DomainMarket.com LLC, and SEO.com LLC.
In many cases his companies exchange resources, talent and technologies in their never-ending quest to deliver innovative, profitable digital products and services.
Go Back to CAREERS